If you've been thinking about body contouring in Denver, Colorado, you probably have a clear vision of what you want to look like after your procedure. Maybe you're looking for a flatter tummy, slimmer hips, or improved tone in your upper body. When you choose Campanile Plastic Surgery, you can feel confident knowing that Dr. Frank Campanile has performed thousands of body contouring procedures including liposuction, tummy tucks and thigh lifts. He knows how to create a look that matches your vision.
In addition to offering technical excellence, Dr. Campanile and his staff members seek to create a comfortable, calming experience for all patients. You'll feel at ease the very first time you walk into our our state-of-the-art office. Request a consultation today to experience all our practice has to offer.
Body Contouring Options
Dr. Campanile is a board-certified plastic surgeon with over 15 years of experience performing procedures to slim and trim the body. His practice is a trusted resource for people who want to refresh their look and feel more confident about their body shape. The practice offers the following options:
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, this procedure focuses on tightening and toning the abdominal area by removing loose skin and excess fat, while also tightening abdominal muscles that may have stretched due to pregnancy, weight fluctuations or other factors.
- C.L.A.S.S. Tummy Tuck: Dr. Campanile's specialized completely "drain-less" or "no-drain" technique for improved abdominoplasty results, C.L.A.S.S. Sculpting combines key elements of a tummy tuck and liposuction for a more natural look and easier recovery.
- Liposuction: Almost everyone has an area or two of unwanted fat that lingers even with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Liposuction picks up where all your hard work left off. Dr. Campanile can help you tone almost anyplace on your body by removing fat cells permanently.
- Thigh & Body Lift: Body contouring is often about looking better and feeling better. This is definitely the case with a thigh or body lift, which can help you feel more comfortable by removing excess skin that chafes and rubs during activity while also slimming down your silhouette.
- Arm Lift: If you have excess fat and loose skin on your upper arms, sometimes all the exercise and weight lifting in the world won't be enough to tone your arms the way you want. Dr. Campanile performs arm lift procedures for people who want to feel more confident in t-shirts, tank tops and other clothes.
Request a consultation online or call our office at 303-345-7476 to learn more about body contouring in Denver, Colorado. We look forward to meeting you and helping you feel fantastic about how good you look.