Losing a significant amount of weight is a tremendous accomplishment, but all too often, men and women are unable to showcase their slimmer figure when baggy skin and pockets of residual fat hide their true weight loss success.
Dr. Frank Campanile offers thigh lifts and body lifts for men and women in the Denver area who’d like to improve the appearance of their lower body. In addition to providing a sleeker look, thigh and body lifts can also improve your day-to-day comfort by helping you fit into the right clothing size and improving chafing or other skin issues.
Dr. Campanile knows that weight loss is an incredible achievement and he has great respect for those who’ve worked hard to lose weight. He understands that the journey isn’t complete until you can finally be rid of the extra skin and fatty tissue that can serve as a reminder of your former self. Thigh and body lift surgery aims to reveal lean, smooth contours that help you embrace your natural body post-weight loss.
Given the unique nature of each person, Dr. Campanile customizes each thigh lift and body lift. His extensive training, skillful technique and personable approach ensures that you’ll see optimal results.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Us
- Campanile works closely with each individual to understand their unique needs and customizes each thigh lift and body lift procedure to ensure natural looking, long-lasting results.
- Campanile offers other cosmetic options that can fine-tune the figure after weight loss, including tummy tucks and breast enhancement procedures.
- Campanile works to place incisions as discreetly as possible so you can feel confident about your final outcome.
Your Thigh Lift Procedure
Thigh lifts can focus on the inner thigh, the outer thigh or both. Tightening and smoothing the skin on the inner thigh can improve comfort and help to keep the thighs from rubbing together during walking or other exercise. Surgery of the outer thigh has a greater impact on overall shape, dramatically improving a person’s silhouette by streamlining the lower body.
- Inner Thigh: Dr. Campanile begins an inner thigh procedure by making an incision in the natural skin folds of the pubic area. He removes loose skin and fat through the incision and tightens the remaining skin for a leaner, smoother appearance. Once all the excess tissue has been removed, Dr. Campanile closes the incisions.
- Outer Thigh: To begin an outer thigh procedure, Dr. Campanile makes an incision in the hips or buttocks area. Excess skin and fat are removed through this incision for a younger, firmer look.
Depending upon the extent of the procedure, a thigh lift can take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours. Most people can return to work within 2 weeks and begin to resume more strenuous activities about a month after surgery.
Your Body Lift Procedure
If you’ve noticed loose skin and excess fatty tissue surrounding your hips, thighs or buttocks, a body lift may be the right procedure for you. Designed to create a firm, slender lower body, this procedure is ideal for men and women who have lost some amount of weight and would like to tighten up their body shape for a fitter look. In addition to the slimming effects of a body lift, excess tissue can be repositioned to augment flattened or sagging buttocks, creating a shapelier backside.
To begin a lower body lift, Dr. Campanile makes an incision all the way around the lower torso just above the pubic region. After tissue removal, the remaining skin is repositioned and tightened. The incisions are then carefully closed and bandaged.
Body lifts usually require an overnight hospital stay. Most people can expect to return to their normal routines within 2 to 3 weeks after surgery, gradually resuming more strenuous activities in the following weeks and months.
The Best Results for You
Although a thigh and body lift procedure can offer excellent results on its own, many men and women choose to include liposuction for more comprehensive contouring.
Thigh and body lift procedures are also often combined with abdominoplasty for a sleeker midsection. Dr. Campanile can help you determine whether additional procedures may help you achieve your ideal outcome.