Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Frank Campanile is a cosmetic surgeon who is highly skilled and experienced in aesthetic procedures, with a focus on body contouring and breast enhancement. His patients find him to be personable, caring and trustworthy. Can you really have it all? Our patients certainly think so.
Request a consultation today to meet with Dr. Campanile in person. His refined technique and detailed understanding of the structures of the body allow him to provide outstanding care during cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures.
The Dr. Campanile Difference
Here are some of the top reasons why men and women throughout the Denver area choose to make Dr. Campanile their plastic surgeon.
- Excellent Credentials: A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with 20 years of surgical experience, Dr. Campanile has completed advanced plastic surgery training and received several research awards.
- Caring Manner: Choosing a plastic surgeon is a big decision. Dr. Campanile helps you feel comfortable about your choices by taking the time to understand your goals and listen to each and every one of your concerns.
- Surgical Philosophy: Dr. Campanile demands the best of himself so he can deliver the best for you. He has dedicated his medical career to refining his ability to deliver beautiful, elegant results for his patients.
- A Passionate Man: Dr. Campanile’s passions for art, travel and culture inform his aesthetic eye for detail. He is committed to helping you achieve the enhanced appearance you want most.
- A Trendsetting Surgeon: Never one to settle, Dr. Campanile has developed his own advanced techniques in the field, including his exclusive C.L.A.S.S.® tummy tuck procedure, which yields improved results with less downtime.
Dr. Campanile is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). The ABPS is the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify plastic surgeons. An honors student throughout his training, he is the recipient of several research awards in the field of plastic surgery. Dr. Campanile is a fellowship-trained surgeon and the former Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Lee Memorial Health Systems. Born in Caserta, Italy and raised in Montreal, Canada, he maintains Italian and Canadian citizenship and is fluent in Italian, French and English.
Dr. Campanile is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and the American Medical Association (AMA).
View Dr. Campanile’s Professional Resume for more information on his training and background.
Dr. Campanile knows that making a lasting change to your appearance is a big decision. His calm, professional approach and deep caring for his patients set a tone that will help you feel confident and relaxed while reviewing your options and learning all about the procedures that can benefit you. You are truly his focus and he is able to make each and every patient feel important and special. He will take your results and outcome as seriously as you do and always give you the time you deserve.
Dr. Campanile is a perfectionist, in the best sense of that word. To him, your surgery is a success when he can combine key aspects of his surgical training and experience with an artistic approach that embraces your individuality. “Each of my patients has a unique goal,” says Dr. Campanile. “I enjoy seeing my patients feel good about themselves as they reach those goals.” In effort to achieve the most satisfying results for his patients, Dr. Campanile participates in a rigorous schedule of professional seminars on the newest advances in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Campanile’s passion for surgical excellence is rivaled only by his love for art (be sure to take a quick tour of the hand-selected artwork in our office) and world travel (ask him about some of his experiences during his time in Italy and Canada). Dr. Campanile settled in Denver to take part in the active, sunny and healthy vibe of this energetic city. He is passionate about performing liposuction, breast augmentations, tummy tucks and other procedures to help men and women in the Denver area who are focused on feeling their very best about their body shape and image. Dr. Campanile is very specialized in that he is focused and is passionate about cosmetic plastic surgery for the breasts and body, and does not perform facial plastic surgeries.
Plastic surgery techniques and technologies are rapidly advancing. Dr. Campanile leads the way by developing his own refinements to existing techniques and regularly reviewing the world’s scientific literature for new advancements. For instance, his C.L.A.S.S.® tummy tuck body contouring technique is the result of combining elements of a more traditional approach with recently published technical innovations. His international background also helps him to integrate advancements from outside the United States well before other doctors in the area. Dr. Campanile is also a contributing plastic surgeon on RealSelf.