At Campanile Plastic Surgery, we understand that making changes to your breast appearance is a big decision. Finding a plastic surgeon you can trust is essential for any breast enhancement procedure. Breast augmentation specialist and board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Francesco Campanile has been performing breast enlargement surgery for over 20 years, and has helped thousands of women achieve a curvier, more feminine figure.
When looking for a breast augmentation in Denver, you want the best breast surgeon to help you meet your goals. Dr. Campanile brings an individualized approach to each breast enhancement procedure. His surgical technique is refined to match each woman’s specific goals, tastes and personal preferences.
During your initial visit to our downtown Denver office, Dr. Campanile will take the time to talk with you about the latest breast enlargement options, including silicone gel and saline breast implants. He’ll also explain your surgical options and various techniques that can be used, as well as alternatives to breast implants such as fat transfer breast augmentation.
Because every woman is different, our goal at Campanile Plastic Surgery is to provide you with all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and your long-term appearance goals.
Top 3 Reasons To Choose Us
- A board-certified plastic surgeon with over two decades of proven experience, Dr. Francesco Campanile is committed to staying up to date with the latest innovations in breast implant techniques and technology.
- Campanile uses 3D imaging technology to ensure clear communication with each woman about her specific needs and goals, customizing every breast enhancement surgery to provide beautiful, quality results.
- Campanile offers fat transfer breast augmentation for women interested in a natural alternative to breast implants.
Request a Consultation
The first step in achieving your ideal figure is scheduling your consultation with Dr. Francesco. Contact us today to get started! We look forward to helping you feel great about your body.
About Breast Augmentation with Implants
Breast augmentation is most commonly performed with the help of saline or silicone gel breast implants. To begin, Dr. Campanile makes an incision in the fold of the breast where it meets the chest wall (inframammary) or around each areola (periareolar).
Through the incision, he creates a pocket for the implant and then positions the implant inside the breast. Breast implants may be placed be under the chest muscle or directly behind the breast tissue, depending on implant size and type and your preferences and body shape.
When the implants are securely in place, the incisions are closed and bandaged, and you’ll be moved to the postoperative area to begin your recovery. In most cases, breast augmentation with implants takes just 1 to 2 hours.
Meet Dr. Campanile
Choosing the right practice makes all the difference in your results. Learn why Dr. Campanile's patients consider him to be the best plastic surgeon in Denver.
Combined Augmentation And Lift
A popular option for many women is to combine breast augmentation with a breast lift. This combined procedure can create a more youthful look, particularly if your breasts have begun to sag following childbirth or weight loss, or just due to a combination of gravity and time.
Dr. Campanile can use the same incisions he creates for the breast lift to insert breast implants, minimizing the appearance of scars after surgery. Another benefit of combining these procedures is only having one recovery period. Women who opt for fat transfer breast augmentation may also choose to combine their augmentation with a breast lift to achieve the most flattering profile.
The Best Results
Dr. Campanile tailors breast augmentation procedures to each woman’s figure and cosmetic goals. For some, this may mean enhancing both the size and shape of the breast, while others may combine breast enlargement with additional procedures as part of a mommy makeover.
If you’re unhappy with the results of a previously performed breast enhancement, breast revision surgery can help achieve the look you originally hoped for.
Request a consultation to get started on your breast augmentation journey. And if you haven’t already, be sure to view our breast augmentation before and after photos to see the results Dr. Campanile has achieved for his patients. We’re here for you every step of the way and look forward to meeting with you.
Additional Breast Augmentation Resources
Breast Augmentation FAQs
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
Does Dr. Campanile use saline or silicone implants?
How will breast implant placement be determined?
How long will the breast surgery take?
What about recovery time?
Should I worry about scarring after breast augmentation?
Is there anything else I should know?
Procedure Preparation Guide: Breast Augmentation
If you’re looking forward to a breast augmentation, preparing for your procedure is one of the best things you can do to ensure optimal results. At Campanile Plastic Surgery, we’re dedicated to helping you understand what you need to know about your plastic surgery procedure, including pre-op instructions.
This information can help you prepare for each stage of the breast augmentation process so that you’re well-informed every step of the way. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please contact us online or call us at 720-336-4186.
What to ask during your consultation:
- Am I good candidate for breast augmentation? Why or why not?
- How many breast augmentations have you performed?
- What board certifications do you hold?
- Is your surgical facility accredited?
- May I see before and after breast augmentation photos of women with similar body types to mine?
2 weeks before breast augmentation:
- Stop all use of aspirin, ibuprofen and other blood-thinning medications
- Plan for someone to drive you home from your breast augmentation and make sure you’ll be accompanied for the first 24 hours after your procedure
- Make necessary childcare arrangements for the first week of recovery
Several days before breast augmentation:
- Clean the house
- Stock the fridge with ready-to-go healthy meals
- Prepare your recovery space
- Get what you need from high shelves
- Check with your plastic surgeon’s office before taking any over-the-counter medicine
- Don’t consume alcohol 24 hours before your breast augmentation
On the day of surgery:
- Don’t eat or drink anything after midnight the before your surgery
- Don’t wear makeup or use perfume, creams, powder, deodorant or lotions
- Wear glasses instead of contact lenses
- Don’t wear any jewelry or valuables
- Dress in comfortable, loose clothing
Breast Augmentation Recovery Tips
There are a number of items you’ll want to have on hand so that you’re as comfortable as possible during your recovery.
- Pillows: For the first few weeks of recovery, you’ll need to sleep in a reclined position. Extra pillows are necessary to support your back.
- Stool softener: Anesthesia and prescription pain medication can cause constipation. A stool softener can help keep your bowels regular.
- Ice packs: A cold compress can help to reduce swelling and promote healing.
- Entertainment: You’ll be taking it easy for the first several days of your breast augmentation recovery. Relax with your favorite magazines, movies or TV shows.
- Comfortable clothing: It will be impossible to lift your arms over your head, so pulling shirts on and off isn’t an option at first. Opt for tops you can unzip or unbutton with ease and comfort.
After Your Breast Augmentation
Once your initial stage of healing has passed, you’ll still have a few more months to wait before seeing your final results. For many women, this can be the time when they feel most impatient, because their energy levels are back to normal but their new look is still developing.
You may notice some asymmetry at first. This is normal, as each breast tends to heal and implants drop at a different rate.
Don’t go bra shopping too early, as it takes time for swelling to dissipate. For now, stick with soft, supportive bras and hold off on getting a formal fitting until your plastic surgeon gives the all-clear.
Scar appearance should continue improving as the weeks and months pass. You’ll be surprised at how much scars continue to fade even a year after your breast augmentation. It can take up to 2 years for scars to fully mature.
Implants should continue to settle and drop, and you should have a good idea of how your final results look by around the 6-month mark.
Most of all, try to stay patient throughout the breast augmentation experience from consultation through recovery and seeing your final results.
Once you’re ready to move forward with breast augmentation, please contact us online or call our Denver office at 303-345-7476. We look forward to helping you feel and look your best.