About Body Contouring
If you’ve been thinking about body contouring, you probably have a clear vision of how you want to look after your procedure. Whether you’re refining your post-weight loss figure, reclaiming your pre-baby body or simply looking for that extra help where diet and exercise fall short, we can help. Serving people in and near Denver, plastic surgeon Dr. Francesco Campanile can work with you to create a beautiful result based on your unique goals.
Body Contouring Options
Dr. Campanile is a board-certified plastic surgeon with nearly 20 years of experience performing procedures to contour the body and reveal the sleeker shape hidden underneath. Campanile Plastic Surgery is trusted as one of the best cosmetic practices for people who want to refresh their look and feel more confident about their body.
board-certified plastic surgeon
Dr. Francesco Campanile
Choosing the right practice makes all the difference in your results. Learn why Dr. Campanile’s patients consider him to be the best plastic surgeon in Denver.
Individuals interested in body contouring may choose one or more of the following options:
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, this procedure focuses on tightening and toning the area near the stomach by removing loose skin and excess fat while also tightening abdominal muscles that may have stretched due to pregnancy, weight fluctuations or other factors.
- C.L.A.S.S.™ Tummy Tuck: Dr. Campanile’s exclusive drain-free tummy tuck technique combines liposuction with abdominoplasty for more comprehensive contouring and an easier recovery.
- Tummy Tuck Revision: Revision abdominoplasty can help address poor tummy tuck results such as irregular abdominal wall tightening, issues with the belly button, excess skin, and other irregularities.
- Liposuction: Almost everyone has an area or two of unwanted fat that lingers even with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Liposuction picks up where all your best efforts left off. Dr. Campanile can help tone almost any area of your body by removing stubborn pockets of fat for a leaner, more streamlined figure.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: Having full and sensual buttocks can help you fill out your clothes, balance your curves and feel more confident. A Brazilian butt lift enhances the butt using your own fat cells instead of implants, so your results are completely natural-looking.
- Mommy Makeover: As rewarding as motherhood is, pregnancy and childbirth can take a toll on your body. Today, women don’t need to sacrifice their figures when they choose to have a family. A mommy makeover can help mothers of all ages reclaim their youthful appearance with the best combination of breast enhancement, abdominoplasty and more for their body type.
- Thigh & Body Lift: Significant weight loss, age or genetics can leave us with baggy skin near the thighs and buttocks. A thigh and body lift tightens the lower body shape by removing excess skin, toning the underlying musculature and removing persistent fatty tissue.
- Arm Lift: Sometimes, all the diet and exercise in the world can’t tone and sculpt your upper arms. Dr. Campanile performs arm lift procedures for individuals with excess skin or loose, flabby tissue in their arms, creating a more toned, youthful shape.
- After Massive Weight Loss: Losing a large amount of weight can be a wonderful accomplishment, but massive weight loss often leaves behind sagging skin and fatty tissue. Post-weight loss surgery can reveal your best figure by eliminating excess skin and pockets of fat for more toned, refined contours.
- VelaShape™ III: This minimally invasive treatment can minimize fat while also improving cellulite. VelaShape™ III is often used on the thighs and buttocks for a smoother, more youthful skin tone.
When you choose Campanile Plastic Surgery, you can feel confident knowing that Dr. Campanile has helped thousands of men and women in and near Denver as well as throughout Colorado look as great as they feel with the help of body contouring.
Request a Consultation
The first step in achieving your ideal figure is scheduling your consultation with Dr. Campanile. Contact us today to get started! We look forward to helping you feel great about your body.